Fwd: Re: [Question #238291]: Header link Ubuntu.com links to current 13.10 doc

Martin Dixon mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 29 20:02:15 UTC 2013

Hi.
Rather than get involved in a protracted q & a session I hope someone
will see the light on this one.

To expand my question - the top header on trusty-html-build pages
contains four links ubuntu.com community support and partners
the last three of these are all directed at non release specific pages
whereas the ubuntu.com link directs to one containing details which are
specific to the 13.10 release.

I don't expect this is a fault, but I requested confirmation that it is
correct that it links to current http://www.ubuntu.com/
<http://www.ubuntu.com/> (showing 13.10) and when the new release
(14.04) is issued
will automatically link to http://www.ubuntu.com/ (showing 14.04).  You
could say the link remains the same the target changes.
If I have got this right the question can be closed as there will be no
fault, problem or bug.