doc meeting start working on 14.04

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Mon Oct 28 23:31:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

as some as you may know, I am moving on. But, as still see these exchanges
and that I wish you all the best for. I'd suggest that you do have a look
at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/lubuntu-q-work-items

For the workflow, blueprints and an area where people can suggest things
away from having to trawl through mailing lists / IRC etc.

I do not need any reply, it is but an idea that I would have made,

For the groups that this is bounced off, I do hope some people see it.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw