doc meeting start working on 14.04

MARTIN DIXON mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 28 21:14:11 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin.
I just love instant information!  Yes that answers almost all my points - last time around I was referring to my live 13.04 help to work on 13.10 so

would you just confirm that in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation/UbuntuDesktopGuide
the document referred to in the statement "download a copy of the development branch of Ubuntu Documentation"
will be the "current" Trust 14.04 document as at the time it is downloaded?
That way I will be working on the real thing not a ghost of the past!

Regards, Martin
I live to learn.