doc meeting start working on 14.04

MARTIN DIXON mh.dixon at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 28 20:37:44 UTC 2013

Hold on this is getting out of hand!!!
1)  I am sure when I last looked at the Saucy Google sheet the tab for Trusty was not there - hence my glee at hearing about it!
2)  I am not in any way suggesting the Google spreadsheet is the wrong idea, but
3)  Unless I misunderstood Jonathan's response (and my own view is that) there is some mileage in having some "how it is done" help

   to back the spreadsheet up - as was given on the Server wiki page.  A point I am still mulling over, but don't hold your breath!
Best wishes to all, Martin