community docs

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:26:50 UTC 2013

Hi :)
Wiki-editing does allow for separation between the 2 things
Content
Form / display

You can just add content to a page without worrying too much about the way
it looks.  Other people in the community inevitably crop up and tidy-up the
way it looks.

That is kinda the easy bit for a lot of noobs and in the process they learn
a lot about how the system works.  I have a lot of trouble reading
documentation (and really absorbing it) unless i am also correcting
spelling, maybe grammar and sorting out the wiki-mark-up.

So, putting good content and leaving the formatting for others is actually
a really good thing to do.
Regards from
Tom :)