Doc Meeting: Monday, October 21st @ 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 16 16:18:00 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I've gone ahead and closed the poll on the most popular time that also
had the most members of ubuntu-core-doc able to attend, so we'll be
having our meeting on:

Monday, October 21st @ 19:00 UTC

Find your local time, see here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131021T19

Since this time slot is available, the meeting will be held in #ubuntu-meeting

This is the first meeting in several months and we have a lot of new
ideas and contributors. To prevent things from getting out of hand,
please add your items to the agenda (please add your item after the
last on the list):

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda

I'll be working hard to keep things strictly on topic and we will stop
the meeting after an hour.

Thanks!

http://www.princessleia.com