Documentation system requirements

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 23:08:14 UTC 2013

I am looking at spear heading a development project that will involve the
creation of a single document management system where we can track versions
of pages as well as images / screen shots.

The end goal will be to consolidate all forms of documentation onto a
single framework.

I am aware of already existing solutions, but the problem is that they
probably do not meet the requirements set out by canonical or are not
mature enough yet.

The question is what would you guys want in such a system? In a way a web
based platform has already been decided as I was informed by a canonical
staff member that the framework I had in mind is quite widely used by
canonical in a number of projects.

Looking forward to the feed back.

--
Jonathan Aquilina