One set of documentation needs to go

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Wed Oct 9 21:54:08 UTC 2013

On 10/09/2013 04:56 PM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> No Tom I am not saying that. I am saying that any discrepencies need and
> must be avoided. I dont know why the official documentation cannot be
> updated what if a mistake is found for a released version?

The fact that you guys don't know what to do when a mistake is found in
the documentation is illuminating.  Clearly, the message is not getting
out and could be a big part of the reason why we have so few helpers.

So 'ubuntu-docs' is a package and 'serverguide' is a project.  What do
you do when a mistake, call it a bug, is found in a package or a
project?  Answer: fix it yourself by going through the developer process
[1] or file a bug so someone else can fix it:

pad.lv/fb/u/ubuntu-docs
pad.lv/fb/u/serverguide

~peter

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam