Community Wiki Use

Svetlana Belkin barsookmud at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 12:47:13 UTC 2013

All,

I might be wrong here but...

I often come on to Ask Ubuntu to just to see what questions are there.
I noticed that many have community wiki answers or even official doc
answers.  My thought is how many users (of these questions) first look
it up on the community wiki and/or official docs.

My idea for the next release cycle as a goal to figure to out how much
users use the wiki (community *ONLY*).  I was thinking about creating a
survey on this and use those results on improving the community wiki.

Svetlana Belkin
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa