DocTeam page edit request

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 15:56:21 UTC 2013

Hey there,

Martin Dixon wrote:

> Following my original "warning" repeated below, I have (with the
> very helpful assistance of others) made some changes to
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam.

This looks good (including all its links), but you might want to do a
search for "this" (case insensitive) and do away with some of them
because it's peppered pretty heavily throughout the page.

> Please would those interested comment on the following suggestions -

[SNIP]

The https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DocumentationTeam page you
mention possibly deleting is redirecting to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam automatically, so I assume
the wiki team is leaving it in place to prevent broken links and give
people a chance to update their bookmarks.

I'm going to be useless at figuring out any of the rest of the links I
snipped because you seem to have discovered a third wiki, so now
there are these:

https://help.ubuntu.com/

https://help.ubuntu.com/community

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/

I'm so confused. What's even worse is that this has probably already
been discussed, but I can never keep all these wikis straight in my
head or remember which is for what. Ack! (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.