Previous feedback for improving contributor on-boarding

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun May 19 00:11:39 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

During the UDS session on Wednesday I took an action item to look back
in the archives to pull out some mails this year that would be the
most valuable to the rewrite of getting involved documentation that
we're working on. I've completed this going back to January and here
are the most valuable ones I found:

Laura Santamaria's very thorough email documenting the workflow she
attempted and stumbling blocks found:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2013-March/017141.html

This one from Matthew East answering a bunch of questions I had when
going through the docs:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2013-April/017182.html
(and follow up from jbicha:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2013-April/017190.html)

And I'm sure we can merge in some of Peter's Server Guide Docs:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2013-April/017187.html

If anyone seeking to get involved finds other things that need
fixing/clarification, feedback is very helpful right now so please let
us know. Also, once we have made all the improvements we think are
needed we'll be doing a call to the list to have people review them
and see if they are sufficient for getting involved.

http://www.princessleia.com