Mallard

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun May 12 20:37:57 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I'm sure I have pointed this out already, but possibly in a different
thread.

on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/SystemDocumentation The links
under 'Mallard' for both /Editing and /Checking refer to docbook...

Are we using Mallard, or sticking with docbook? I have people now asking
which they should learn.

Regards,

Phill.

--