Fixing Documentation Beginner Pages

Kaitlyn Wierzchowski kaitlynmw at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 17:04:23 UTC 2013

Now that we have established that the links to beginner pages and the pages themselves are both difficult to access and confusing, how do we go about fixing this? As a beginner myself, I whole-heartedly agree that the current structure is actually a deterrent to getting people involved.

The next step is to map out how beginners can actually learn about Ubuntu, how it works and how documentation (the official docs & the wiki)  helps provide information. Would anyone be willing to work on such a straight-forward list with me? I would love to get involved with this, but again the issue is that I don't really know how to edit the pages themselves and this sounds like it could become quite a daunting project!

Please help me get the ball rolling on this!

- Kaitlyn M. Ulmer