serverguide.pot file and .po files

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 19:37:03 UTC 2013

Hi
I hope it's just a timing issue.  This time last month was SCALE which was a fairly huge event and apparently quite a positive atmosphere.  I gather other events are going on too but i have no way of knowing when and where they are.  LibreOffice tries to maintain a calendar of events but i'm not sure how relevant it is

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar

It is tough trying to get answers from lists sometimes and i don't know what could be done to improve on that.  I was never much of a team player and i don't know any of the issues you are talking about.  I edited a few wiki-pages sometimes but that's about all i did.

Apols and regards from

Tom :)