Localized versions of Desktop Help and Server Guide

Vadim Nevorotin malamut at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 17 16:39:27 UTC 2013

Hello!

We have community documentation (wiki) at our LoCo site:
http://help.ubuntu.ru/wiki/

And now we want to add here translates of official Ubuntu documentation
from https://help.ubuntu.com/

Both Desktop Help and Server Guide are fully translated to russian, but at
https://help.ubuntu.com/ there is only localized versions of Desktop Help.

The main question is what should we do: copy Desktop Help and Server Guide
from LP branch and add it directly to our site, or simply add a link to
help.ubuntu.com?

If we should add a link to help.ubuntu.ru how we can get a permanent link
directly to russian version of Desktop Help? Now help.ubuntu.com autodetect
user's language, but it can mistake and often mistakes.

Best regards,
Vadim Nevorotin,
http://ubuntu.ru administrator