ubuntu forum **Important **

Conno B. conno.boel at solcon.nl
Wed Jul 24 12:06:31 UTC 2013

Hi Tom (and list)

Thanks for the quick answer!

Yeah, I'll wait with asking the really hard questions until they're finished with repairing too, I guess.
maybe /if any of them reads this/ would it be an idea to have the forums run in a kind of "safe mode" first, when they're up?

Hm, I don't have any active accounts, besides my Ubuntu-one. I think maintaining a lot of accounts is a hassle >.<
>From what I know, neither of these two are at direct risk, am I right?

yeah, my senior always told me:
"in case of trouble, get a pot 'o' coffee, sit down, and wait until there's no-one pressuring you"
So, no, I wasn't actually planning on storming the actual maintainers with questions now >.<

And I know that there's more sources out there (Thank open-source :D)
But I actually also found a halfway-around, you can use google cache to (up to a certain level) gain acess to posts,
so for now, that way is good enough for me :D

greetings,
Cornelis

//Extra info - spoiler alert//
The reason I'll persist in asking said questions, is that I have a low-latency freelance job as writer for a dutch PC-mag.
so, since my redaction said they'd be interested if I could fish out details, I'd thought to go ahead and ask stuff >.<