Ubuntu Documentation - Getting Started

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Fri Jul 12 04:00:05 UTC 2013

On 2013.07.11 12:03 Benjamin Kerensa wrote:

> I had previously sent out this rough draft to two of the team members
> and am now asking for more collaborating, editing and additions to
> this rough draft which will become our onboarding documentation to be
> added to the wiki.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UVBkFzYepB63gFqde70UYYXndx77G7_LBZPRAeq2
Ej4/edit#heading=h.yexjn8rzh47t

> Please lets begin the discussion and try to get this finished ideally
> within the next few weeks!

Hi Benjamin,

I don't understand why the document is being created on google and
then will have to be converted and formatted for the wiki.

Why not just do it once as a wiki from the start?

It can be some temporary wiki page and copied later, if we want.

... Doug