Request to add a link to the SiteNavigation - Community Ubuntu Documentation page

David Manuel Pires slickymaster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:28:02 UTC 2013

Hi.

The reason I'm sending you this email relates to the fact that I, and some
of the regular contributors of the Ubuntu forums (http://ubuntuforums.org/ ),
created an alphabetical index of the most popular Ubuntu Documentation
Pages, with links to the actual documentation pages.
It's called NewDocs ( https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NewDocs ) and it
aims not only to be a learning medium but also a versatile and fast work
tool, as it enables faster searches and I believe is user friendly.

NewDocs is already linked as a sticky, in the Absolute Beginners Section
subforum (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=326 ) of the Ubuntu
forums, and I, on behalf of all the contributors of the NewDocs, would like
to request you its insertion in the SiteNavigation page (
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SiteNavigation ), not only because
NewDocs is a great resource tool, regardless the user degree of knowledge
of the Ubuntu/Linux universe, but also because it has prove itself to be a
good asset to help everyone.

Looking forward to be hearing from you.

Best regards,