HowTo unsubscribe but in Polish?

Alex Wauck alex.wauck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 01:16:50 UTC 2013

I would say that there's no excuse for this in the age of Google Translate,
but from what I've heard, machine translation has extra trouble with
Polish, producing the most some of the most mind-bendingly incomprehensible
gibberish known to man.  Maybe unsubscribe information is something the
translators should really focus on?  It's not a whole lot of text, but
getting it right could make a huge difference.

Alex