WIki Documentation: Not allowed to edit page

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 01:27:10 UTC 2013

Hi :)
I tend to think of it as a neat protection against problematic spam.  Also as a reward for good behaviour and a way of making people test out their skills and gain basic understanding before launching off  into writing new pages.  It's by looking at other people's pages a bit that i really learned a lot.  Seeing how the theory is implemented by people, or dodged or worked-around and some neat tricks too.

So, it's a bit inconvenient but worth it imo.

Regards from
Tom :)

 edit this page.". I tried