Calling for Server Guide reviewers/contributors - - TRUSTY

Peter Matulis peter.matulis at canonical.com
Fri Dec 13 05:38:12 UTC 2013

On 12/12/2013 09:37 PM, William Van Hevelingen wrote:
> I did a quick proof of concept to see how it would work to migrate it
> from docbook to rst. The results are on my github [1]. It only took a
> few minutes to figure out how to migrate the content. I can work on
> getting the navigation working too if people like this.
>
> If decide we want to do RST. I think we should follow the same style as
> what opsschool [3, 4] did. They use sphinx [2] to manage the conversion
> to html/pdfs and it looks really good.
>
> [1] https://github.com/blkperl/ubuntu-serverguide
> [2] http://sphinx-doc.org/
> [3] https://github.com/opsschool/curriculum
> [4] http://www.opsschool.org/en/latest/

Hey that's sweet.  Thank you.

Comparing the below two pages, it seems all internal links are broken
and the top block of links does not appear at all.

https://help.ubuntu.com/13.10/serverguide/device-mapper-multipathing.html
https://github.com/blkperl/ubuntu-serverguide/blob/master/dm-multipath.rst

~pmatulis