A brief introduction and an informal application

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 6 22:48:29 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 6:24 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi at shimmerproject.org> wrote:
> Also, I would like to apply for admin rights to the Community help wiki,
> both to be able to clean up more things (including removing attachments
> where not needed) and help with other issues people might be having with
> the wiki.

The procedure for adding new admins is current wiki admins giving +1,
but with precious few of them active we may need to short circuit that
for a bit. Can anyone who has worked with Pasi chime in about his
application?

He has my not-a-wiki-admin +1. Doc-wise he's done great work getting
the official Xubuntu docs into shape and has lots of experience with
MoinMoin - both over on wiki.u.c and from when I've set up private
wikis for early Xubuntu doc collaboration.

http://www.princessleia.com