bazaar and sandbox

Stephen M. Webb stephen.webb at canonical.com
Sun Dec 1 17:56:02 UTC 2013

On 12/01/2013 12:23 PM, Little Girl wrote:

> There's probably no harm in writing it up somewhere for newcomers, but it's not part of the normal everyday
> workflow, so it would be better as an aside. (:

I would think it should be part of the normal every day work flow, since you would be wise to back up any work you do.
 Disks crash, lightning strikes, things happen.  Pushing a snapshot of your changes to a personal branch in Launchpad
may seem like a hassle until you've spent hours getting a paragraph just right and the lights go out.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen at ubuntu.com>
https://launchpad.net/~bregma