On bazaar and keys

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 15:37:24 UTC 2013

Hey there,

Mauricio Tavares wrote:

>       How do you specify which private key you want to use when
> accessing the launchpad (and docs) using bazaar?

The best I can do is to link you to the instructions I put up for
Kubuntu (the link will probably wrap, so you'll want to unwrap it to
put it into your browser):

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/SystemDocumentation#Install_and_configure_OpenSSH

If you open Ubuntu's terminal those instructions tell you to use the
K menu to get to Konsole (Kubuntu's terminal),  they should work just
fine for you in Ubuntu.

You'll also want to follow the instructions right beneath that
section to go to Launchpad and give it your SSH public key.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.