Thanks re: Release TODO

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 19:56:55 UTC 2013

Hi :)
You did email the entire list so that was ok but then you said "Hi Kevin".  I was just suggesting just saying "Hi" or something without really giving a name.  Sometimes a single message might be replying to various individual's specific comments in which case it might have
"
Hi :)
blah, blah

@Kevin
yes but blah, blah blah

@Tom
??? blah

"

We once had someone writing 5 separate messages to the list but each saying hi to a different person and then the contents saying things like "i have just written to Kevin about ... " and then copied the contents of his previous post to the list which everyone, including Kevin, had already read.  (Errr i was just using the name Kevin as an example).

It takes a while to get used to mailing lists!

Regards from
Tom :)