Please delete https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia/Nouveau

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 21 17:22:51 UTC 2013

It is my proposal that the page in question [1] have a re-direct to this
page [2]. That is it's parent page and has the up to date information.

If I do not hear objections, I'll put the divert on in a couple of days.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia/Nouveau
2. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia