Ubuntu Documentation - Getting Started

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 8 06:29:48 UTC 2013

Hi John,

indeed, but is anyone ready to say "Do it"? I will take a full backup of
the old page area; it is best practice for us guys / gals actually making
such a move,

Can you confirm which page I am to over-write this one onto. Once that is
done, I will pull a secondary backup (the roll-back / history system makes
that somewhat redundant), as it is an entry page, I like to have a 2nd
backup.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw