I just removed some terminal info from the unofficial docs

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 29 21:18:25 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-29 22:52, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
> I don't want to offend the people who put so much work into this
> section but IMO it's not appropriate to start new users out on this
> foot.

Hi Jorge!

If you ask an Ubuntu usage question in a forum somewhere, how likely is
it that the answer does *not* involve the CLI somehow?

Personally I think that a CLI introduction is appropriate at the
community maintained part of the docs. We should not pretend that Ubuntu
is something it isn't (at least not yet).

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj