[Request] Documentation Committer

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 23 13:20:57 UTC 2013

Hi :)
This thread and others have been sounding more and more positive over last couple of weeks.  Many thanks to all who have stepped up even as a temporary measure.  It's really great to see people joining! :)  Sorry i never really got involved and even stepped back from the tiny bit i had been doing.  I think people that are or have been involved are somewhat heroic.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)