https://help.ubuntu.com/

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Sun Apr 21 14:57:20 UTC 2013

I was finally able to build the desktop html files, and so
continued with the updates to the bzr branch that feeds
https://help.ubuntu.com/ .

Previous revision 204 has renamed mouse-drag-drop.page to
mouse-drag-drop.page.stub, and therefore the html
files directory differs from 12.10 by that file times all
51 languages.
Check: 12.10 has links to that file: Yes.
Check: 13.04 does not have links to that file: No.

Same number of files and names in img subdirectory.
Same number of files and names in figures subdirectory.

While the .pot file was updated earlier in the week
and the .po files haven't been re-imported, the version
numbers seem to be correct on the html (which
I do not understand). I have not looked at all languages,
but have looked at several. And grep'd all files.

I have included the installation guide, but: Deleted the
index.html page reference to the alternate CD; added a
reference to the community page Phil mentioned; Added a
note about the installation guide not being kept up to date.

Somehow I have messed up the installation-guide and it has no
theme at all, not even the broken old one. I'll try to fix it
(to the broken old one).