Upload of ubuntu-docs soon?

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 17 16:36:20 UTC 2013

Hi Mathew,

<snip>
 I believe that the
installation-guide does not get a lot of attention and (I think) the
alternative CD is no longer a supported method of installing Ubuntu
anyway so I do not think it will be a big deal not to include this
guide on help.ubuntu.com
. In fact I think it's a good idea not to
include it.
</snip>

Lubuntu (and of course, server) both still support alternate.

Regards,

Phill.