[Request] Documentation Committer

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 17 05:25:58 UTC 2013

I'm requesting to be added to the Ubuntu Documentation Committers Team
and have a confident familiarity of the tools we use to work on Ubuntu
Documentation and ask for help when in doubt.

It is my hope that if accepted I can help do reviews next cycle and
also work with Kevin Godby and others to revive the Ubuntu Docs Team
and on-board new contributors plus improve our wiki with the help of
others and improve the documentation team processes.

Thanks,

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com