Upload of ubuntu-docs soon?

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 15 15:32:30 UTC 2013

On 14 April 2013 20:14, Doug Smythies <dsmythies at telus.net> wrote:
> In a global sense, what is meant by Tuesday morning? Does it mean
> Tuesday, April 16th at 10:30 UTC as per:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LanguagePackTranslationDeadline

Good question. I'm not sure precisely when the deadline is. Last
cycle, the package wasn't published until 12:33 UTC (although it had
been in the sponsor queue for several hours).

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/12.10.3/+publishinghistory

I think the language pack generation starts at about 10:30 but it
takes so long to process that the late ubuntu-docs upload still was
included. Yes, Monday night is probably a better target but it depends
on what time zone you are in.

On 14 April 2013 21:33, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'll have a go tonight since I known how to build Debian packages and I have
> a sponsor in mind.

Thanks Benjamin!

Jeremy