ubuntu-doc for raring

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 9 16:33:15 UTC 2013

On 9 April 2013 17:15, Milo Casagrande <milo at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>> Launchpad unfortunately doesn't allow us to specify that the team is
>> owned by itself, its members or administrators, so I'm really just
>> owner of that team (~ubuntu-core-doc) because someone has to. I'm very
>> happy to transfer ownership to any other member of that team: any
>> volunteers?
>
> why not appointing the CC as the ad intermin admin/owner, at least
> until somebody else steps up?

Sure, I don't think being owner of the team requires any actual action
so it doesn't matter that its owner isn't a member. As far as I'm
concerned I'm happy for the CC to be the permanent owner, not just
interim. This gives the CC's members commit privileges, and they
haven't been through the process required for other members with those
privileges; so we'll have to trust the CC not to abuse those rights ;)

I've made the change.

Matt