ubuntu-doc for raring

Hannie Dumoleyn lafeber-dumoleyn2 at zonnet.nl
Sun Apr 7 15:21:26 UTC 2013

When I change the name from quantal to raring like this:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/quantal/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl
(2980 strings)
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-docs/raring/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl
I get the message that the raring page does not exist.

Looking at ubuntu-docs/raring,
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring/+source/ubuntu-docs/+pots/ubuntu-help/nl/+translate?
(2980 strings)
I see that it is 100% translated into Dutch.
This confuses me.
Hannie
Ubuntu Dutch Translators