[rt.ubuntu.com #20471] Wiki Theme - community

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 28 21:34:46 UTC 2012

My apologies,

I thought that the css alteration would be done on both areas. I guess it
is two different teams.

is the newly raised bug, along with the link to the required alteration to
the css. I still never managed to find mine from ~ 18 months ago.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw