UIFE Request: Rename "Print Settings" to "Printers"

Tom Davies tomdavies04 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 07:31:45 UTC 2012

Hi :)
Hannie, it used to be Printers and only just changed in this release.  So, i suspect the translation-string for "Printers" is already there.  I'm not quite sure how translations work but i think there is a list of choices for a string at some point?  I don't know whether that list is tied to a location or a word so i dn't know if it would be more helpful to go back to the word that's always been used there (Printers) or to stick with the recent change to "Print Settings".  The old way is more consistent with other DEs and other Operating Systems.
Regards from
Tom :)