Wiki Theme - community

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 19 21:17:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

it's long been reported that italics/bullet points not working with "light"
(along with, evidently, superscript, subscript, smaller, larger and stroke)
but that they work perfectly in "modern". I did raise a bug a long time ago
which no doubt died of loneliness.

I have had the chance tonight to chat to a guy (knome) who understands css
far better than I do (and is working with stgraber on the css for the test
cases for QA). He has kindly taken some time out to provide the fix.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1215578/

Please check out the test page [1] under "light" and "modern" to see the
missing stuff in "light", which *embarrassingly *is the default theme for
new people.

If you have any further queries, knome can be contacted on freenode irc at
#ubuntu-testing.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax