Links to Ubuntu forums posts in ubuntu-docs

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 19 03:22:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

Gunnar has submitted a merge proposal to restore a link to his
GDM/LightDM guest session customization forum post to ubuntu-docs. I
dropped the link because at the time, the guide was GDM-only and
Ubuntu was using LightDM by default.

I'm bringing this up on the list because I want to see what others
think of adding this link. We don't currently have any links to the
forums and I told Gunnar I was hesitant to add this one. I don't want
to be the sole blocker of the merge proposal if others think it should
go in.

http://pad.lv/987788
https://code.launchpad.net/~gunnarhj/ubuntu-docs/guest-session-fix/+merge/124196
https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/ubuntu-help/shell-guest-session.html