[UIFe][FFe] Shotwell integration with Online Accounts, bug 1046461

Alberto Mardegan alberto.mardegan at canonical.com
Mon Sep 17 13:33:47 UTC 2012

Hi all!
  I'm requesting a freeze exception to land a couple of improvements to
the integration of Shotwell with Online Accounts:

(the context is uploading an image from Shotwell to some online service
supported by Online Accounts)

* The service selector should display multiple entries for the service
with the username associated with the account in the selector.

* As last option in the service selection we add "Add new account...",
which opens the Online Account applet.

* Login/Logout button in the publishing dialog isn't necessary anymore,
it's now removed.

Link:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/shotwell/+bug/1046461

Ciao,