Handling flavor docs (re: LP teams, permissions)

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 16 19:11:45 UTC 2012

The correct place to put the merge proposal is in lp:xubuntu-docs, not
lp:ubuntu/xubuntu-docs.  The latter is the branch that is used for the
actual package builds and is not owned by the Documentation Team.  First
though, we need Matthew to create a new branch as the existing one is
still marked for Natty development.  It won't actually let me merge
there though because your branch was not created from lp:xubuntu-docs
initially.  Since this a complete rewrite, I don't see a problem with
just copying the new content over the old manually.

The docbook in your branch does not validate.  From the root of the
project, run
    scripts/validate.sh desktop-guide/index.xml
and you will see the error output.  Only when there are no errors will
we do the accept the changes.
There are also a lot of warnings during build that should be looked at.

-Connor