Technical Reviewer

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 15 03:00:23 UTC 2012

On 25 August 2012 11:14, Catherine Gomersall
<catherine.gomersall at googlemail.com> wrote:
> To whom it may concern in the Ubuntu Doc Team,
>
>   I would like to contribute to your documentation process by becoming a
> Technical Reviewer. Please let me know if there is any further information
> you require.

Catherine, thanks for contacting us! Please accept my apologies for
not responding sooner. The Docs Team is rather understaffed. :(

Unfortunately, Documentation String Freeze is this Thursday so there's
not a whole lot of time for you to get going on improving our docs for
the 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" release.

I mostly work on the Ubuntu Desktop Guide (packaged as ubuntu-docs)
which is included with the flagship Ubuntu releases and also posted to
help.ubuntu.com. I'm sure the other flavors (Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Ubuntu
Server at least) would also be interested in help too.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule

If you have specific corrections you want to make or content you want
to add, I'll try to review it if you can post it by early Wednesday.
Otherwise, there's plenty of time for the 13.04 cycle.

Jeremy