Community Wiki

cortman c0rtm4n at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:08:10 UTC 2012

Sorry to resurrect this old thread. But this issue is still outstanding.

I have tried the "modern" theme, and yes, italics do work.
However default theme for any computer user is light, in which the
italics et al do not work.

What can be done to rectify this? Can a member of the doc team do this
or is it bound with Canonical?

Thanks.

Regards,
Cortman