Request for help - Broken links in HTML version of Serverguide

Doug Smythies dsmythies at telus.net
Fri Oct 26 16:45:11 UTC 2012

Reference: https://bugs.launchpad.net/serverguide/+bug/1022571

Recall that late in the 12.04 release cycle the theme (is that the right
word? I mean when it went from brown type backgrounds to red type
backgrounds) changed.
The various files used to compile the serverguide also changed. A side
effect was that some serverguide internal links became broken, and remain
broken in the 12.10 serverguide. I have become somewhat lost in trying to
investigate this problem report, and yesterday I removed myself as the
assigned person. I'm still willing to work on the problem, but I would help
or some directions or hints on how to proceed. See the problem report for
further details. Can anyone help?

Doug Smythies