Problem with ApacheMySQLPHP page

Guntbert Reiter guntbert at gmx.at
Fri Nov 9 20:30:30 UTC 2012

Current situation:
On https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPHP in revision 180 a lot of text was deleted, I asked about it and the user said that was not intentional - but it seems he is not going to review his edit - I don't want to second guess another user - it just looks like that there might have been useful info deleted.
I am not able to revert changes made by another user.
Can someone with more know-how than I command have a look at those edits (maybe revert them)? Would this be a case for a bug report too?

regards
Guntbert