Poster for converting to Unity

Paddy Landau paddy at landau.ws
Wed May 30 16:45:56 UTC 2012

I am writing about the attached email (below).

Do you know what the status is for having this added to the Ubuntu website?

A direct link to the PDF:
https://dl.dropbox.com/sh/nemk8iz5obbkyz8/K7lchxsV38/1204-poster-5.pdf

The source document:
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2smkwf8cvuid7vz/1204-poster-5.odp

The Spreadbuntu link is here, but I think there is a small problem with
it; I will investigate.
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/brochure/1204-poster

Paddy