Fwd: Wiki Admin Membership - Charles Profitt

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu May 10 08:25:11 UTC 2012

On 10 May 2012 08:42, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I think its important for Charles to have Admin privileges during this
> Cycle as we complete UDS-Q work items related to testing of SUMO to
> potentially replace the Community Doc Wiki.

I have to say that I'm supportive of Charles' request on its own
merit, but in relation to this point it would be useful to have a bit
more detail on what the roles are in relation to this "work item" and
how admin privileges to the wiki would assist with it.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to your response to my email on this issue:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-doc/2012-May/016637.html

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org