new light theme overrides table markup on my wiki tables

Karl Anliot kanliot at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:57:36 UTC 2012

Thanks to the new default theme on help.ubuntu.com, I can't use table
markup like
|| normal ||<style="font-weight: bold;"> bold ||<style="color:
#FF0000;"> red ||<style="color: #FF0000; font-weight: bold;"> boldred

You can see there's an inlline style that allows you to control the
style of text inside a table
See the moinmoin wiki @ http://moinmo.in/HelpOnTables

I admit that it's mainly my own pages that seem to be affected, but it
looks like hardcoding a style for all tables will only be helpful for
the pages that actually need that particular style. And it actually
prevents the feature for people who actually need it.

Not sure how to procede, usually I file a bug report for these things.
Thanks for your patience,
kanliot