New Xubuntu logo and possible influence on docs

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue Mar 20 13:50:14 UTC 2012

Hello documentation team (CC: Xubuntu developer mailing list for
information),

per #955396 [1], the Xubuntu team has been updating our new logo for the
Precise images.

There shouldn't be anything we missed, or many Xubuntu logos in the
Ubuntu documentation. However, if you find one with an old logo (see
comparison [2]), feel free to contact me [3] or our developer mailing
list [4], and we will happily provide a new version of the image.

Cheers,
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Project Lead

P.S. I will not be monitoring this list actively, so please use the
mentioned communicating methods [3] [4]. Thanks!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-artwork/+bug/955396
[2] http://temp.knome.fi/xubuntu/precise_logo/comparison_oldnew.png
[3] pasi at shimmerproject.org or; knome at Freenode

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project       » http://shimmerproject.org/