Another worrisome email reminder sent to me by the Ubuntu wiki

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:16:31 UTC 2012

Hey there,

Here's another one very similar to the one I mentioned earlier today.
It's an image that gets attached, it's attached to the same page,
it's not visibly used in the page, but can be found by viewing the
source of the page. It's from a different user this time. Here's the
message I was sent:

--------------------

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "UserDocumentation" for change notification. An attachment has been added to that page by brian-murray. Following detailed information is available:

Attachment name: ubuntu-bug-pkgname.png
Attachment size: 33669
Attachment link: http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntu-bug-pkgname.png
Page link: http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UserDocumentation